Board index Onkyo Europe Receivers 2017 receivers (TX-NR474 and higher models) TX-nr575e does not play atmos

TX-nr575e does not play atmos

Post Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Hello

I have a problem. Change to new model (before had TX-NR545) and now only good sound what is working is DTS:x (1-2 movies, before it was TRUE-HD with old model). Most of the movies what worked before with older model will just show Digital Surround.
Running latest firmware.
I am using it via MKV files, also used Atmos demo files. PC setup is same as before.
When looking the Information then input/output for the movies are correct (ATMOS), but receiver will not understand.

What I miss or some kind of bug?

Post Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:08 pm

This one is difficult to manage. Do you have some images to elaborate on this? In my blog related to dissertation editing http://apadissertationeditors.com/, someone posted a message for this technical issue so I ventured here and I am replyin.

Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:52 am

I made few tests.
MKV with TRUEHD (atmos or wihtout) will be played as Dolby Surround.
MKV files with DTS-HD Master will be played as DTS Neutral:X.

Made KODI full setup (expert mode), all files are same (they worked with old model).

EDIT: or this issue with Intel drivers....? I am not tested this setup with blueray players.

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:42 pm

This is the reason there has been an UK Essay Writing Service extraordinary demand of master composed work benefits that can pass on stunning work and empower the clients to fulfill their pined for targets.

Return to 2017 receivers (TX-NR474 and higher models)