Board index Onkyo Europe CUSTOMER REQUESTS customer support

customer support

The go-to place for all support comments and requests regarding Onkyo Products. Please understand this is intended only for product support suggestions/ requests only (what features/ options you'd like to see implemented on your current/ future Onkyo product(s)).

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:49 pm

but customer support exists or not? Why do you have a support forum if there is no answers?

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:24 pm

I totally agree. there is no support here on this forum.

The Customer Support Hotline is the same. I have been trying to get in, made over 12 calls. Never once was I able to speak to anyone.

conclusion : NO SUPPORT !!

Post Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:51 am

Dear Sir/Madam

Can i please get a proper answer to my questien? (ticket ref nr: 4075) My question obviously tried to re-send to someone who would know more because i got answered:"Please answer the Customer."

I also called finnish onkyo importer and they didnt even know finnland has own onkyoshop website and thats why my order hasnt proceed. No one is dealing with the site. Importer was helpful about this order and if i wont get any help from here i send all receipt/order recieval confirmation/emails to them if they could help.

like the auto greetings says on emails

thank you

Pertti

Post Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi Pertti,

look your E-Mails, the support sends you one.

Best regards
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Return to CUSTOMER REQUESTS