Board index Onkyo Europe CUSTOMER REQUESTS Problem with Onkyo Remote and Lg Tv

Problem with Onkyo Remote and Lg Tv

The go-to place for all support comments and requests regarding Onkyo Products. Please understand this is intended only for product support suggestions/ requests only (what features/ options you'd like to see implemented on your current/ future Onkyo product(s)).

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello,

I have a problem with Onkyo TX-SR508 remote. If I press the power button my LG television turns on, EVEN IF my receiver is unplugged from it and from the grid (so is not the HDMI).

This is very annoying...

How can I fix it?

Thank you,

Matteo

Post Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:43 am

There are various problems with onkyo remote and lg tv. They may have problems setting up my TV Remote Control (LG 47LM6700) because according to LS3100 user manually.If you have these problems you should power down all equipment then use the TV remote to turn ON the TV.Custom essay writing service is better service that helps students a lot in their academic career works.

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:41 am

I also felt the same experience when i used the onkyo remote and lg tv. But these are good products. It requires only a affordable maintenance charge. Is new models of these tvs are released. I read about that recently in the bbc new updates. Please add those details in your upcoming posts. I am eagerly waiting for that.

Return to CUSTOMER REQUESTS