Board index Onkyo Europe CUSTOMER REQUESTS Dolby Atmos Speakers offer

Dolby Atmos Speakers offer

The go-to place for all support comments and requests regarding Onkyo Products. Please understand this is intended only for product support suggestions/ requests only (what features/ options you'd like to see implemented on your current/ future Onkyo product(s)).

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:37 am

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased an Onkyo TX-NR545 black version on 24-7-2015. During this time there was an offer for free Dolby Atmos speakers. I filled out the voucher and sent my cut out of the box and registration information and copy of sales receipt to an address which was listed in the voucher.
Its now 10-19-2015 and still got no speakers, I also contacted many times the email support and also no replies or anything.

I was wondering how this is possible and what the next step is from Onkyo??

Post Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Sorry Briansoft to hear your plight - I too have had a similar experience, with no response to my online enquiry form. For a bespoke AV equipment manufacturer I am extremely disappointed with this negligent customer care and may resort to publicising my negative experience via social media and consumer care groups. Let me know how you get on.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:51 am

Hi Atmos Fan,

Currently sent in a months time 5 emails with totally no response. I find this indeed very very strange how this gets picked up by the after sales. Guess my next receiver will be a Denon or Yamaha and no Onkyo anymore. Such a shame since I have been buying Onkyo products for the last couple of years. Oh well will wait one more week then contact my contact in Mediamarkt in Holland to inform the purchase department how the after sales is.

Post Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi,

same experience, i bought mine ( tx-nr646 ) at media markt also, would love to hear what they will say.
I will contact them to and post their reply.

Post Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Currently sent multiple emails to both the German and Dutch support and totally no response. Also contacted through Facebook and only got a message what is your ticket number, I provided this information and never got an reply. I even posted this information on a Dutch consumer site and totally no response. I contacted My dealer (Mediamarkt) and they said the sales rep said that Onkyo is gathering all customer vouchers and will send all at once. If this is correct why cannot one part of the Onkyo inform people? I mean not even bother to provide an reply is just rude. Also Mediamarkt told me wait another month and contact us again if you have gotten nothing. 4 months to provide speakers???? I can understand a month but 4 months! So you buy a nice Dolby Atmos system, you think cool very soon I will be able to try this sound out and not have to buy speakers. Due to the poor aftersales I will not purchase Onkyo products in the future. Shame though since I have had various models during the last couple of years and enjoyed it. Oh well will see how Denons afterservice is with the next purchase.

Post Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi Briansoft,

i have been able to get a reply via facebook chat.
They didn't receive my info regarding the speakers, so i mailed copies on their request.
Their reply was that all info was correctly received by mail, but speakers where out of stock.
Estimated delivery is set on the end of November.
If you need any info, just sent me a mail.

Arjan
arjan.verduijn74@gma.....

Post Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:19 am

I spoke with customer support in Germany. They confirmed they had received my application and said my speakers were being despatched this week.

Post Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:29 pm

We will see, they told me delivery should take place at the end of November

Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Finally a sales rep from Germany contacted me after all my requests and informed me they didn't get my mail.
I had to resend my receipt to the sales rep and he informed me that it could take up to 3-4 weeks because they were out of stock. Finally my speakers came via UPS and finally after all this time I can make use of the full potential of my system.
A good idea for Onkyo don't be old fashion to use mail-in offers, just do it digitally.

Return to CUSTOMER REQUESTS