Board index Onkyo Europe CUSTOMER REQUESTS Firmware update for Spotify Connect

Firmware update for Spotify Connect

The go-to place for all support comments and requests regarding Onkyo Products. Please understand this is intended only for product support suggestions/ requests only (what features/ options you'd like to see implemented on your current/ future Onkyo product(s)).

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:56 pm

You may have seen a few posts on this Forum about Spotify becoming unusable after installing the update which was intended to enable control of Spotify by mobile phone or tablet.
I am one of the people suffering this issue and the absence of any real instruction to troubleshoot such a problem doesn't help. I and others have tried everything we can think of (or find on the web) to try and resolve the issue but all without success.
That leads to the conclusion that the firmware update is faulty. Is that something that is recognised and being attended to?
Grumps

Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 am

Dear grumpyoldman,

I apologize for the late reply. With beginning of this month i take care of the Onkyo EU forum. I'm shure you know we released a new firmware update last week for the 2014 model series to improve the Spotify Connect stability.

Joachim
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Post Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Onkyo_Support wrote:
Dear grumpyoldman,

I apologize for the late reply. With beginning of this month i take care of the Onkyo EU forum. I'm shure you know we released a new firmware update last week for the 2014 model series to improve the Spotify Connect stability.

Joachim

Thank you, with the latest update my TX-NR1010 works nice with Spotify Connect!

Return to CUSTOMER REQUESTS