Board index Onkyo Europe Receivers 2013 receivers (TX-NR 525 and higher models) TX-NR535 suddenly switches to Bluetooth

TX-NR535 suddenly switches to Bluetooth

Post Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:52 pm

I was watching TV (through the Cbl/sat-mode) when the TX-NR535 reciever suddenly switched over to bluetooth-mode. I thought I might have pressed a button on the remotecontrol without meaning to, so I turned it back to cbl/sat. After another 25-30 seconds or so it switched back to bluetooth. It went on for a while so i tried setting my reviecer on getting the signals from BD/DVD-input (where I have my HDMI from computer) instead, but it still goes back to bluetooth after about 30 seconds.
As you might understand this is getting a bit frustrating when it happens over and over again.

I bought my TX-NR535 about 2.5 years ago, and it has been in daily use without any problems earlier. It has not recently been moved or anything like that.

Any ideas of what might be going on here? Thanks in advance for any help : )

Hi Fredric89,

please try an Factory reset. 1. Hold down CBL/SAT 2. Press ON/STANDBY.
"Clear" will appear on the display and the unit returns to standby.

If it will not help, Please get in contact and make an appointment for the device to be checked.
You'll find an address list of Onkyo Authorized Service Center here:

http://www.eu.onkyo.com/en/authorised-s ... s-378.html

With best regards
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Thank you! I managed to follow the instruction. Not it only remains to see if that helps. The reciever have been working OK for a couple of days before the problem comes back over and over again.

Return to 2013 receivers (TX-NR 525 and higher models)