Board index Onkyo Europe Amplifiers Amplifiers TX-NR1008 versus 4K

TX-NR1008 versus 4K

Post Thu May 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi

I'm the owner of a TX-NR1008 amplifier, and I would like to know how it works with a Blu-Ray 4K Player and a 4K TV.

Even with the appropriate cable, does the TX-NR1008 and its HDMI ports support 4k ? Or I would get an image downgrade on the TV ?

And regarding HDCP, should I expect any problems ?

Thanks in advance

Xanandoa

Post Wed May 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi Xanandoa,

the TX-NR1008 doesnt support 4K Signals. There you must connect your BD Player directly with the 4K TV.

Best regards
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Post Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:36 am

Euchre is the amazing online game you love to play this game on your pc and smartphone visit here our homepage and play euchre games online on just single click this is really an amazing game.

Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:55 am

I used this type of amplifier and it works well with the Blu-Ray 4K Player and a 4K TV. I think it will support the 4k because the new version has more features than the older one so try this method if it works well. snoredoc anti snoring device

Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 am

I used this type of amplifier and it works well with the Blu-Ray 4K Player and a 4K TV. I think it will support the 4k because the new version has more features than the older one so try this method if it works well.snoredoc anti snoring device

Return to Amplifiers