Board index Onkyo Europe Onkyo Remote Apps Spotify Connect

Spotify Connect

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello, I was happy to see the update on my Android phone for the new remote client with Spotify COnnect support.
But the happiness only lasted for 1 minute until I noticed that only the newest models seem to get support for Spotify Connect.
I have a TX-NR1010 and its Spotify implementation kinda sucks, the sound stutters when you search for music and sometimes it hangs completely as well.
Any chance at all that a new firmware with Spotify Connect will come for TX-NR1010?

BR

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:26 pm
OnkyoPS2 Site Admin

Hi Crillew,

I will pass this along to our Product Planning Team for review.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator 2

Post Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:55 am

Hi boys and girls from Onkyo,

do you ever read these questions and would you ever bother to respond ???

If you do not care about WinPhone users, just let us know, we can do without you with 3rd party solutions ... but if do not provide service, at least provide feedback...
Get free demos for Testking 117-201 exam and mcts exam with 100% guaranteed success. Our best quality Testking 1D0-635 braindumps prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of smith.edu & mcts bloomfieldMichigan Technological University

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:12 pm
OnkyoPS2 Site Admin

Hi Hasseb432,

At this time Onkyo has no plans on releasing an app for Windows phone, if in the future we decided to create one you will find it on our webpage.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator 2

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Return to Onkyo Remote Apps