Board index Onkyo Europe Onkyo Remote Apps App for Linux

App for Linux

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello.
I am loocking for an application for Linux to manage my Onkyo CR-N765 (CD / network & amplifier).
Very nice device with DLNA.
Thank you.
--
Mouana Nzaou

Post Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:31 am

The correct conditions, gathered in simply the correct path, amid simply the correct period of the moon, with simply the correct number of individuals tilting left at simply the perfect time.
This is alina olive and doing freelance work at Homework Help Online.

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:15 am

Linux is a different and challenging operating system as compared to windows. This is the reason windows is frequently used. Apps are designed primarily for Linux because it cannot be opened in windows and another operating system.

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:16 am

It is possible to reverse engineer software, such as online assignment help uk and recompile it to run on different operating systems, reverse engineering is a moderately long process and can lead to a lot of errors. Without the source code (which isn't available for proprietary software) it's really not feasible to port the software to other OSes.

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:32 am

I have been learning Programming languages since 2 years and my most favourite programming languages in JAVA where I make Many Project for my freelance client and I think I should have to Learn Linux because I saw that there Linux demanding in US

Return to Onkyo Remote Apps