Board index Onkyo Europe Onkyo Remote Apps How do I add to a Playlist?

How do I add to a Playlist?

Post Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:03 am
BCS

Been trying to make a playlist on Onkyo app but just doesnt seem to work. Whats the process? Why is it so difficult to do? Should be a very simple thing to do. Thanks.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:38 pm

I use the Onkyo controller app for my new Network audio player (NS-6170) and it is indeed very limited .
The search function doesn`t Always work , when your in an album map and go back you Always go right back to the top of the list instead of to the artist you searched for.
Theres also the lack of a playlist / placing a song or album in a que like you mentioned ...
Best would be an app that looks like gizmo (Jriver) where you see all miniature album covers or artists in a list .
That would be much easier .
Using the remote is even worse and slower ...
I almost wanted to return my onkyo after a few days and go for a pioneer N50 , which is much more userfriendly ...

Hopefully there`s an update soon so i can keep the onkyo ?

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:25 am

Hello.
If you like to use your keybord, you can make file mu3 as text file.
This link will show you what you can wright inside this text file : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U
Enjoy
--
Mnzaou

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:18 am

Theres additionally the absence of a playlist/setting a tune or collection in a que like you said Best would be an application that resembles thingamajig (Jriver) Coursework Service where you see all smaller than expected collection spreads or craftsmen in a rundown

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Simple method, so I did this:

- Select the entire songs list in the playlist you desire to reproduction (by selecting the primary song and then change clicking the previous one)
- Drag 'n' go down to Songs

I provide Top Class Assignment Writing Service for college and university students.

Return to Onkyo Remote Apps