Board index Onkyo Europe Home Theater Systems Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program

Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program

msk01 wrote:
partyfartNL, thank you, I've already been there. It sent me to the Russian service center, and they told me that Onkyo does not allow them to fix models bought outside Russia (i.e."grey" items). The same problem has the guy on previous pages here. I hope, his problem solved somehow.

Maybe ship your Onkyo to a EU address, have it fixed, and send it back...
TX-NR609

Hello,

I own the T-4070 (2013) and I have the problem with no audio on outputs and on display is still "now initializing".
Is this model included in your CCProgram?

Thank you
Roman

Hi, I bought my TX-NR616 through Amazon.de and am living in Prague, Czech Republic. I contacted the Onkyo recommended service center in Prague to repair the network issues, but they say they only support devices purchased in CZ.

I can't use the Customer care program in Germany, because they only ship boxes to German addresses.
Amazon won't take the receiver because it is after their return window.

Anyone have an idea how to get my receiver repaired?

Thanks, Jeff

I forgot to mention that I also raised a ticket through Onkyo service: Ticket#2016033010001577
Over a month and no reply even after I sent a reminder.

partyfartNL wrote:
msk01 wrote:
partyfartNL, thank you, I've already been there. It sent me to the Russian service center, and they told me that Onkyo does not allow them to fix models bought outside Russia (i.e."grey" items). The same problem has the guy on previous pages here. I hope, his problem solved somehow.

Maybe ship your Onkyo to a EU address, have it fixed, and send it back...

Can be Onkyo says lies and does not want anything to repair?
Who has granted right Onkyo to lay down special conditions? Show me official declarations!
The official representative is in the next street. But! Onkyo suggests to send a receiver in repair through Antarctica! All becomes to complicate discharge of duties on Customer Care Program. Onkyo very much hopes that the buyer himself will refuse from is artificial the created complexities!
Liars! No excuses are accepted! You never any more do not receive from me any penny!

Hello!

I have a problem with audio( I am experiencing the “Loss of sound on all channels” , “Speaker indicator on display is not showing” (the first few minutes after start up), the “Speaker indicator on display is on” (minutes after start up or after repeted on/off) on my Onkyo Tx Nr 3008.

I have checked the serial number on your service page and it is suitable for warranty (extended), but there is a problem - I am from Romania (city Alba Iulia) and the unit is bought from Germany as i recall....How can i benefit for warranty/free repair? because the problem occurs very often now .

Thank You!

Dear aaddyy_o, they to you will not repair anything.

Here that c pleasure reports Onkyo:... This malfunction has been traced back to a defective network chip...
That is we have made Shit.

And now with pleasure it is reported that it is discriminated all respectable buyers with Amazon, Ebay, buyers of a secondary market, interenet-shops, etc.

Here that with pleasure reports Onkyo: We deeply regret any frustration or inconvenience this situation may have caused.
Lie! Discrimination of buyers - here your principle.

Here that with pleasure reports Onkyo: Here that with pleasure reports Onkyo: We thank you for your loyalty!
Never! I will try to convince on the given example of all friends that in no event it is impossible to buy something at Onkyo!

Hi All,

I have this problem and could repair or choose a XT-NR646 model with some extra pay. I went for the new model thinking it had more options and should be better. After some reading I'm not so sure I made the right choice.

Questions here because real contact with Onkyo is almost impossible;

Why can we only buy it on Onkyo.com for €629 while everywhere on the internet its €399 ?

1 - Has the 646 5GHz WiFi ?

2 - Has the 646 3 separate channels for 3 rooms like the 616? I now have and need again.

room1; living/tv
room2; RF garden speakers
room3; RF headset

Is this possible?

3 - I see 2 big antennas for WiFi but my system is build-in, will they work if I do not set them straight up but behind the receiver?

** I think I made the wrong choice, can I somewhere change my choice to repair if i want?

Hello again...
3 weeks ago, i have recivded a respons to my problem with my onkyo (contacted via facebook) from the technical department of onkyo, mr. Joachim.
He gave me the adress of their service, and 2 days ago i have sent the reciver to them (at my expenses ), he said that they will fix it at their cost, and return it back to me at their expense....
i will wait....hopefuly that thei will change the hdmi board (not reballing or other stuff that i could have done here)...
I will keep u informed !

I have recived my onkyo tx nr 3008 from repairs under extended warranty : 2 weeks on the road and one in the service, and now back home...fully functionable ;)
Thx onkyo team !

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Systems