Board index Onkyo Europe Home Theater Systems Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program

Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program

Did you call them on this number : +49-8142-4208-11 ??

Cause I have tried like 20 times. I have never been able to speak to anyone. There support SUCKS big time !!
I even logged a ticket through e-mail, it's been a week now, not a single reply.

I also reached out on there Facebook page, same result. no response.

Even on the forum here, no response to my problem. They should be ashamed !

Hi,

My receiver has started having audio problems and I was wondering whether my problems are what is being addressed by the above customer care program.
My symptoms are that there is no sound at all - no matter which source I select - and the only way I can fix it is to unplug the receiver and then plug it back in. Then, when I turn it on again, the sound is back as normal.
Is this the same problem?

FYI All my sources are connected via HDMI.

Many thanks,
Paul.

Placed my RMA on the 19th of jan. Send it on the 20th. Got my TX-NR609 back today, fixed!! Great service. Glad i found this Customer Care Program. Great work guys! :D
TX-NR609

I recently purchased the tx 8150 , but shifting the balance from left to right the volume from the speaker that should be zero you hear the sound anyway.
someone has identified the same problem ??? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want to give an advice to all customer that want to buy a new ONKYO. Look for something else I am still waiting for a refund from my Onkyo 616. It has been a joke 8 weeks and still i have hear anything. Shame on you ONKYO.
I will boycott to buy any Onkyo product.

Hi MDC30,

are you in contact with the customer care program team? Do you have a Ticket number or RE number?
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

ONKYO 70 Years of incompetence and ripping off its customers.

TX-SR608, TX-NR708, TX-NR808, TX-NR1008, TX-NR3008, TX-NR5008, PR-SC5508;

TX-NR609, TX-NR709, TX-N809, TX-NR1009, TX-NR3009, TX-NR5009, PR-SC5509;

TX-NR616, TX-NR717, TX-NR818, TX-NR1010, TX-NR3010, TX-NR5010;

TX-NR626, TX-NR727, X-NR828, TX-NR929, TX-NR616

After 4 months and several calls to Germany I finally got a refund for my defective TX-NR 616 £ 130 so I spent around £ 700 to have a Cinema System ONKYO Brand. Ridiculous....Onkyo will never see a penny from me in the future.

I live in Russia and use your receiver TR-NX818 which I bought in Germany in 2013.
Last days I've experienced the "no sound" problem, Network menu is disabled
and technical menu shows "DSP ??????????"

What can you do for me now?

msk01 wrote:
I live in Russia and use your receiver TR-NX818 which I bought in Germany in 2013.
Last days I've experienced the "no sound" problem, Network menu is disabled
and technical menu shows "DSP ??????????"

What can you do for me now?

Check http://www.nl.onkyo.com/en/customer-service-program-118747.html
TX-NR609

partyfartNL, thank you, I've already been there. It sent me to the Russian service center, and they told me that Onkyo does not allow them to fix models bought outside Russia (i.e."grey" items). The same problem has the guy on previous pages here. I hope, his problem solved somehow.

PreviousNext

Return to Home Theater Systems