Board index Onkyo Europe Home Theater Systems TX-NR656

TX-NR656

Post Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 am

Hello,

I have a Onkyo TX-NR656 and i have a problem whith it ,
if i turn the receiver on than afther a while he is swithing from cbl/sat to the chromecast that i have connect and i can only control the receiver manualy because he don't react by the remote control and when i turn him off he is tikking a couple of times.

M vr gr Hendri

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 am

Hi hendri1965,

please make an Factory reset and make the setup from the unit again.

And controll the function of the receiver.

If this will not help, please get in contact with an support center.
You'll find an address list of Onkyo Authorized Service Center here:

http://www.eu.onkyo.com/en/authorised-s ... s-378.html

Please get in contact and make an appointment for the device to be checked.

With best regards
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Post Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:35 pm

How can I set my reciever back into fabricsettings?

Post Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:43 am

Hi Hendri1965,

make following:

1. While holding down CBL/SAT on the main unit, press ON/STANDBY on the main unit.
2. "Clear" appears on the display and the unit returns to standby. Do not unplug the power cord until "Clear"
disappears from the display.

With best regards
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:15 am

The customer service of Onkyo is always up to the point and i have experienced this myself, while i was at Essay Help UK, i encountered a problem with my device and contacted them and after a week it was done to perfection.

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:52 am

Hi everybody. I discovered this point Help With Assignment Writing, having a similar issue. I have the TX-NR656 with WiFi connector and I think I found the arrangement.

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:00 am

Hi my friends i am very happy with this amazing and best online option which give you best online access Mahjong Connect and easily you can also visit this online website

Post Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:07 am

Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone. Essay Writers UK

Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:44 am

in the event that i turn the recipient on than afther a while he is swithing from cbl/sat to the chromecast that i have associate and i can just control the beneficiary manualy in light of the Essay Service UK fact that he don't respond by the remote control and when i turn him off he is tikking several times.

Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:44 am

Our gathering of researchers is Help with Essay professionally ace in creating articles and hereafter, their passed on work is perceived by the school instructors of our clients. They confer essential time and attempts on each article making wander, with the objective that our clients are completely satisfied and score not too bad assessments.

Return to Home Theater Systems