Board index Onkyo Europe Blu-Ray / DVD Players Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program

Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program

Hello!
Explain where you can seek repair in Ukraine Onkio receiver TX-NR807 with defect no sound.
As I said onkyo-ua.com service repairs, reported that ONKIO closed this program for Ukraine and recently they carry out such repairs under warranty.
Where can I turn for repairing my receiver?

Sorry for my English.

Hi Team,

I bought Onkyo TX-NR717 in 2014 from London during my holiday but i live in Bulgaria.
I have problem with the sound and found out that is a major problem for Onkyo.
I have contacted Bulgaria's local Service center but they told me that only receivers bought from Bulgarian distributor can be service under Customer Care Program and i have been asked to pay 300 euros for replacement of the chip.

How can i get free service to make my Onkyo works again?

Thank you!

Hi Team

I sent the registration form to you, wishing to have a repaired unit and a box to send the amplifier in. As a response there was only "replacement" to choose from, and no box was sent.
After I received this answer I replied to you by e-mail urging to get the unit repaired, and that you should send a box. That is almost 2 months ago and no response so far.
Today I packed my amplifier in a box I found and tried to schedule the pickup, but it seems the shipment is only valid for 30 days.

Can you please respond to me and send a new transport bill, and change my service case into "repair"?

Best Regards
Arvid Bruhn, Sweden

Hello,

I have an Onkyo receiver TX-NR609, purchased in 24 - November - 2011 .
My receiver had loss of audio/network and USB and it correspond to the program :
Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program

I have sent my receiver to Romanian distributor from your page: Onkyo | Customer Care Contacts - Distributors

Romania
Sun Audio Electronics SRL, Sos. Bucuresti nr 68, Ciorogarla, Ilfov
Tel: +4021 313 55 61

This was 2 month ago, on September 26 2016. They have admitted via telephone that my receiver correspond to Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program.

Since then, every time I call them, they keep telling me that Onkyo Europe will send the needed repair parts only in 6 months. ??

On the other hand, on your site it said:

FAQ Customer Care Program
Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:22 am
Onkyo_Support

How long does a repair take?
The repair will take about 6 to 10 business days to complete once the receiver has been received by our service center.

I don't know what I should do to have my receiver repaired and sent back to me.
It really take 6 months for Onkyo to send the broken parts??
Last edited by sosad on Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hello,

Just for info... is this a support forum?
Should I wait for an answer from Onkyo?

It have been over two and a half months since I have sent my receiver to Romanian Customer Care contact to be repaired as it is part of Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program.
No answer since then. Only the "info" that it will take around 6 month!!! for the parts to be sent from Onkyo Company...

PS: I see here "a lot" of "onkyo support staff", ready to help us, poor and naive buyers. But I swear, I will never buy Onkyo again. And I will wrote everywhere my "onkyo receiver sad experience".

sosad wrote:
Hello,

Just for info... is this a support forum?
Should I wait for an answer from Onkyo?

It have been over two and a half months since I have sent my receiver to Romanian Customer Care contact to be repaired as it is part of Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program.
No answer since then. Only the "info" that it will take around 6 month!!! for the parts to be sent from Onkyo Company...

PS: I see here "a lot" of "onkyo support staff", ready to help us, poor and naive buyers. But I swear, I will never buy Onkyo again. And I will wrote everywhere my "onkyo receiver sad experience".

Hello!
Also hoped to receive the support of my Onkyo, but the company does not want to do that. Therefore, I was refused service in my country. I thought that it was only in my country such a situation, but this situation around. Repair defective devices no one will perform. Renovation declared not to decreased sales. Notice of repairs the manufacturer places to restore confidence of customers and increased sales of new products.

P.S. I hope that this message will not remove administration.

Arvidbruhn wrote:
Hi Team

I sent the registration form to you, wishing to have a repaired unit and a box to send the amplifier in. As a response there was only "replacement" to choose from, and no box was sent.
After I received this answer I replied to you by e-mail urging to get the unit repaired, and that you should send a box. That is almost 2 months ago and no response so far.
Today I packed my amplifier in a box I found and tried to schedule the pickup, but it seems the shipment is only valid for 30 days.

Can you please respond to me and send a new transport bill, and change my service case into "repair"?

Best Regards
Arvid Bruhn, Sweden

Hi, is this really your "support forum"??
No answers/replies, no support?

I would really expect to get an answer within a fee days if you were a professional company, caring for customers is very important for the company image.
Arvid

Hello, I'm writing from Italy. I own a TX-NR525 sintoampli from June 2014. Never had particular problems. I had installed also last firmware available. Recently I have replaced my TV with a LG 55UH770V. Both are ARC compatible so I have tried to switch on this function, I'm able to increase and decrease the volume level from TV to the sintoampli but I don't have any audio output. The sintoampli seems to don't recognize the return audio track. I have contacted Onkyo italian customer support center but they only suggested me to replace the cable. I've tried three cables HDMI 2.0 certified but still have the problem. I also asked them about this customer care program but no answer from them. Can be my problem related to this? How can I know about this? Regards

I purchased in 2012 a TX_NR616 from a retailer in Germany, who sent it to Greece (where I live) via courier.
When I experienced the Audio and Network problem, I checked and verified that my receiver is eligible for the "Loss of Audio/Network Connection Customer Care Program". I have contacted initially the local ONKYO representative in Greece, but they were unwilling to help and they instructed me to contact ONKYO Germany support.
I spoke with ONKYO Germany support and I raised a Trade In request, which I confirmed with them.
I also received a confirmation mail from ONKYO support with all the details related to my request.
Following the instructions I purchased a new model TX-NR555 and I returned my impacted TX-NR616 model, using the provided Box and Label, which was delivered by UPS to ONKYO Germany support on: 24.05.2017 13:27.

After one month and having no news, I called again to your support group and I spoke with Mr. Tobias Schäfer, who promised to follow directly with ONKYO on my request. He also sent me a confirmation mail, stating that if I have no news within 10 business days, I should contact the support group again.

After 10 business with no news, I contacted again your support group and I also sent mail to ONKYO Europe support.
I spoke with Mr. Florian Bartman, who asked me to send again on his mail all the details related to my Trade In request.
I did so asking his active involvement for the conclusion of my Trade In request and the reception of the rebate amount.
So far I have seen no reply, no news, no refund.

I have been a loyal ONKYO customer for many years and I am really frustrated with this treatment.
Can you please escalate it higher, or I should escalate it myself to central ONKYO headquarters?

If you were arranging a firmware inform, then this thing will no longer work through the network. Only via USB.

Previous

Return to Blu-Ray / DVD Players