Board index Onkyo Europe Personal Audio/ Mini Systems CR-N765 - Cannot connect to Deezer

CR-N765 - Cannot connect to Deezer

Post Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello Deezer support team,

I recently bought a CR-N765, and up to now I am pretty happy with this new product and its features.

One reason that makes me choose this product is the Deezer support, which is highly claimed in all advertising and manuals and even printed on the product cardbox !

Unfortunately I was never able to connect to my Deezer premium account...

I checked hundred times my credentials that I use everyday on my laptop or on my smartphone app.

But whenever I fills my credentials either with N765 remote control or ONKYO remote official app, I always get an error message which prevents me to login.

I first searched if there is a firmware update that could fix the issue, but I cannot found any firmware available from various support sites.

Then I start looking at this forum, and found this interesting topic that really looks similar to my problem:
http://forum.eu.onkyo.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=666&hilit=deezer&sid=e147ac5ba4349e9377cbc3d8a7ef639d

ONKYO support has confirmed an issue with new Deezer login system. And Firmware updates should be deployed according to this comment:

Hi Crashsound,

finally we found out what happens. As we do not get help we need to prepare updates for all of our AVR series with built in Deezer here in Europe. This may take a couple of time including testing and distribution. We apologize for any inconvenience and ask for your patience.

Thank you for your understanding.

Then ...

Hi calli000,

our plan is to release the firmware update by the end of this month. I'll anconce the firmware on our website and our facebook page (facebook.com/OnkyoDE & facebook.com/OnkyoEU).

Can you please update me concerning this FW update plan ? When should I expect an update to fix this deezer login issue on my CR-N765 ?

Thank you for your help,

Regards,
Joe

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:20 am

Hello Onkyo support team,

Gentle reminder ... Please provide your feedback.

Best regards,
Joe

Post Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi JoeGigs,

here is the link for the Update: http://www.de.onkyo.com/downloads/2/9/9 ... CA_102.zip

Best regards
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Return to Personal Audio/ Mini Systems