Board index Onkyo Europe Personal Audio/ Mini Systems CR-N755 network and USB issues

CR-N755 network and USB issues

Post Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:52 am

Hi

We purchased this last year along with the WiFi adapter. The WiFi has always been a bit rubbish - cutting out and losing connection. The app on my phone quite often doesn't connect. After resetting it so many times I've given up.

However, 2 days ago we wanted to play music via USB and it now appears that all the USB ports no longer work. We've tried a manual reset of the system but no luck.

Anyone else had this problem or know of a solution?

I've email customer support. Just waiting for their reply!

Thanks

Post Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:59 am

Hi norton64,

my apologies that you are having issues with your receiver. In order to address the issues you are experiencing with your receiver, please visit the website indicated below and follow the instructions.

Thank you.

http://www.eu.onkyo.com/en/articles/cus ... 19261.html
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Post Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:53 am

Its not as simple as connecting to the USB connector. When you do that, you have to setup a system association for it to interface with a remote system. Essay Help UK written typically the CD that accompanies him connector has a nitty gritty manual on the most proficient method to do this for various renditions of windows. Generally the site should have it. Check them out!

Return to Personal Audio/ Mini Systems