Board index Onkyo Europe Personal Audio/ Mini Systems CR-N755 network problems

CR-N755 network problems

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi everyone...sorry, i put this messege in "recivers post", sorry.. well, I have the N755 mini system, and it was working very well, but i move to another house and change from ADSL conexion to OPTICAL, and now my N755 when i choose "NET" the display shows "Now Initializing..." and not change. If i go to "menú"..."Net SEttings" and press "enter" the display shows "Not Avaible". I chek my router, DHCP is on...i change Cables, and nothing. Help me, please

Post Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:49 pm
OnkyoPS2 Site Admin

Hi Xema,

Try the following reset:

The CD receiver contains a microcomputer for signal processing and control functions. In very rare situations, severe
interference, noise from an external source, or static electricity may cause it to lockup. In the unlikely event that this
should happen, unplug the power cord, wait at least 5 seconds, and then plug it again.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator 2

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:02 pm

Net SEttings" and press "enter" the display shows "Not Avaible". I chek my router, DHCP is on...i change Cables, and nothing. Help me, please
Unlock the key of your success by Testking ccie certification and testking.By using rhcsa certification our latest and study material, you can easily pass www.quincy.edu

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Hi skinpenthar,

to reset the CD receiver to its factory defaults, turn it on and, while holding down the [Stop] button, press the [ON/STANDBY] button. “Clear” will appear on the display and the CD receiver will enter Standby mode.
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Post Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:08 pm

Hi Onkyo_Support

i have the CR-N755 and the same Problem whith network connection. The Display shows "not available"
Reset to factory defaults brings no solution.
What can I do? Please help me.

Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:17 am

Hi Johannes,

your CR-N755 might be affected by the Loss of Audio / Loss of Network issue. More information and solution you'll find here:

http://www.eu.onkyo.com/en/articles/cus ... 19261.html
Kind regards
Customer Care

Pioneer & Onkyo Europe GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Susumu Shiotsuka, Kenji Maeyama, Akihiro Takada
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 44995
UST-IdNr. (VAT No).: DE 128238893

Post Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 pm

I wanted to use this service but after I have entered the serial number, was shown to me: "This Serial / Unit does not need thisUpdate."
Is there another way to the Customer Care Program to participate?

Thanks

Return to Personal Audio/ Mini Systems