Board index Onkyo Europe Personal Audio/ Mini Systems Never Onkyo again

Never Onkyo again

Post Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:47 pm

In 2013 I bought Onkyo receiver CR-N755 and I like to share some experiences with Onkyo firm.
The very first contact with the device showed an error in Auto Preset function (FM Stations Automatically Presetting). Instead of the 40 program locations are saved FM programs only in 20. It is not a critical fault so I was waiting for the eventual correction (Firmware Update). Since it was not, I was requesting service in the warranty period.
I first contacted local distributor, then Customer Care ONKYO Europe Electronics GmbH, Groebenzell, Germany and at last Onkyo authorized Service Points, Digital Electronic Center Service GmbH, Wien. The only useful response was from Mr. Manfred from Germany. He wrote that Onkyo Japan checked it and they confirmed that the CR-N755 is not faulty.
So, after a year and a half the conclusion is: I had bad luck. I bought a device with an error and I shall have to accept it.
Anyhow, this is my last Onkyo.
Last edited by onkyoadmin on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted Name

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:13 pm
OnkyoPS2 Site Admin

Hi Dali,

Please check your PM and follow the instructions.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator 2

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:40 am

I contacted both of Onkyo's authorised service agents in the UK, GenServe and Babber Electronic one of which said they did not sell spares and the other said the were not allowed to sell spare parts???
Unlock the key of your success by Brain Dumps.com and Southern California Institute of Architecture By using our latest Braindumps and ju study material, you can easily pass www.rasmussen.edu

Post Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:30 pm
OnkyoPS2 Site Admin

Hi Fedral144,

Please email your dated sales receipt along with the units serial number to askonkyo@us.onkyo.com so that we can be of better assistance. Also please notate which part you are looking for.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator 2

Return to Personal Audio/ Mini Systems